a collective intelligence of high-performing entrepreneurs dedicated to solving challenges, sharing insights, and supporting each other's growth
Welcome to the Mindful Choice Founders Circle, a community that elevates leadership skills to achieve extraordinary success.
This mastermind is full of like-minded high-performing entrepreneurs who understand the unique challenges you face. As a member of the Founders Circle, you'll gain access to exclusive resources that will maximize your potential, including expert coaching, tailored workshops, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Don't navigate the journey to growth and success alone - join our exclusive community to elevate your leadership skills and achieve your most significant breakthroughs.
Enroll today to unlock the power of collaboration, connection, and growth.Apply Today
Are you leading a fast growing organization and feel like your leadership skills are falling behind?
- Despite working long hours, you still feel like you're not doing enough?
- Are you feeling burnout or lack passion due to an endless to-do list, huge goals, and pressure from investors?
- Do you ever feel the loneliness of leadership and think no one understands what you're going through?
- And to top it off, you're running into relationship challenges with your co-founders, causing tension and misalignment?
Congratulations these are symptoms of success.
The Mindful Choice Founders Circle is an exclusive mastermind for today's fastest growing entrepreneurs.
If you can identify with any of the following we want to talk to you:
- You want to build a great team and culture as you continue to grow
- You want to make decisions that positively impact both your company and family
- You're seeking to be more effective at creating, supporting, and driving strategy
- You want to delegate, coach, and develop your team to deliver next-level results
- You want to be confident in your leadership and trust yourself with the hard decisions
- You want to communicate effectively to reduce drama and drive success
- You want to get all team members on the same page and work towards a common goal
- You want to communicate effectively and productively with your co-founders on the difficult topics.
- You want an aligned and respectful relationship with your co-founders
If any of these resonate with you, then the Founders Circle can provide you with the support, guidance, and resources you need to achieve your biggest goals with confidence.
As for your company it should have:
- Revenue or runway of $250,000 - $15M
- 5 - 50 employees
So, what are you waiting for?
Too often Founders justify why they can't invest in themselves.
The truth is, the longer you wait the bigger your challenges and struggles become.
Your business is the one at stake. Failure to address these challenges immediately could have serious consequences for the long-term success of your relationships, leadership, team, and business.
The Founders Circle is designed to proactively help entrepreneurs get ahead of these challenges before they turn into a real crisis.
If you are ready to unlock the tools and strategies you need to succeed schedule a call with us to see if the Founders Circle is right for you.
Included in the Founders Circle
Mastermind Group Workshops
Each monthly session, will be broken into two parts - education & peer discussions.
- Learn new skills and techniques to become a more effective leader.
- Get your own hotseat to allow the group to offer unbiased insight and clarity into your current challenges.
- Build a network of supportive peers who can offer encouragement, ideas, and meaningful connections.
One-to-one coaching is where you get to focus on yourself and your individual needs as a leader. Christie will work with you to identify how your unconscious habits and beliefs are sabotaging your partnerships, communication, and success.
- Gain insights into your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Build authentic leadership confidence as you continue to grow your team.
- Receive targeted support to address specific company challenges and human struggles your team is facing.
360 Assessment - Ego Identification
As a leader you can't grow and improve unless you understand your current impact. This 360 gives you a clear picture where you are and how to change if you desire.
- 360-Assessment to identify the unconscious behaviors that unintentionally sabotage your leadership
- 90-minute debrief with Christie to build a clear development plan for your growth
Founders' All Ops Forum
Liana will facilitate a monthly operations call to deep dive into your current business challenges.
- This platform will allow you to address any topics, questions, or issues you are facing on the operations side of your business.
- Receive guidance, coaching, and unbiased ideas to help you gain clarity and create action.
- This low-pressure and informal setting inspires an open discussion about all business topics that each participant faces.
Unbiased Peer Support
A successful group of likeminded founders offering support, accountability, and friendship as you grow your business.
- Monthly group calls and accountability partners.
- Unbiased feedback gives an outside perspective to see potential blind spots, biases, or assumptions that you may have missed.
- Trustworthy group to build confidence, validate your ideas, inspire continuous growth and improvement, while inspiring constant innovation that keeps your business and leadership relevant.
In addition to the coaching series, you'll get access to the Mindful Choice Leadership Academy.
- Digital academy that has 70+ leadership training videos and lessons
- A thorough workbook full of activities you can immediately apply to your leadership.
- Topics include but aren't limited to: delegation, prioritizing real priorities, productive communication, accountability, ego management
Meet Your Facilitators
Liana Felt is an experienced Operations leader and workshop facilitator with a passion for building inclusive and engaging work environments. Liana has worked extensively in the early stage start-up world, helping founders sustainably scale their organizations and develop positive company cultures. Early in her career, Liana noticed a gap in leadership understanding of creating positive work environments, which led her to spend the last several years helping leaders design engaging and inclusive organizations. Driven by her passion for leadership development and employee well-being, Liana is committed to developing company leadership, enhancing company culture and fostering collaboration.
Christie Garcia is an Ego Management Expert, Speaker, Facilitator, Contributor to Forbes Coaches Council, and Founder of Mindful Choice Leadership Academy. She has 19 years of experience in sales, recruiting, and leadership development. For the last 10 years she has worked with current and upcoming leaders from fast growing organizations including Airbnb, Twitter, Movement For Life, Sunrun, and Forem/DEV. The pandemic created a high need for co-founder and startup coaching in order to maximize partnerships and their team's human success. Through self-awareness, ownership, and Ego management Christie's clients have more productive communication, alignment, accountability, delegation, and confidence within their leadership and team members.
What Clients Are Saying
I have known Christie for many years, and we recently hired her to put our startup founders through her leadership program. Her impact has been quite instrumental for all participants. The program is all about self-awareness and ownership. It looks at Ego and unconscious behaviors that hold leaders and team members back from communicating effectively and inspiring everyone to be their best. I went through the program myself, it has been quite life-changing for me!
CTO Cal Poly CIE Economic Development Director
Liana brought immense value to our portfolio companies and founders through her deep knowledge in people operations, leadership development, and remote company culture. Her ability to effectively communicate with founders helped to build trust and establish strong relationships with them. Liana’s experience and unique skill set made her particularly effective in working with early-stage companies and founders. I highly recommend Liana to any early-stage companies or founders who are looking to improve their operations, leadership, and culture.
Founder and General Partner OSS Capital
Christie has helped me and my co-founders immensely. We were struggling with our ability to communicate effectively, and she created the space for us to work through our underlying triggers and beliefs that were causing friction. Her perspective on ego management has also provided us with shared language to pre-identify possible conflict, and in general, has improved our working relationship with each other and beyond.
Co-Founder of Forem & Dev
Liana is an incredibly thoughtful and talented operations leader. From interviewing processes to business operations, she has a wide variety of skills that she approaches with empathy, kindness, and passion. It was an absolute pleasure working with her on building out strategies, working with portfolio companies, and troubleshooting technical implementations. I would jump at the chance to work with her again in the future.
CTO Contenda and Angel Investor
As a first-time founder, one of your biggest challenges won't be the product, but building a company with a strong culture. You want to create an environment for your people to thrive on, and this is where I think Liana can have a big impact. Liana’s insights helped me make better decisions around hiring and communicating our values with the team. When our relationship started, I immediately felt that she was truly listening and putting herself in our shoes so that she could provide the best advice. I knew I could be honest and trust her with any topic, regardless of how sensitive it was. Having Liana by your side early on can save you a lot of time and employee turnover as she can act as your compass to think about people operations and company culture.
Founder and CEO OpenBB
I think it is truly the best leadership program our company has invested in. What I love about it is that there are 1:1's that are geared specifically towards my strengths/weaknesses plus a collaborative part where I can get feedback from Christie or colleagues. I have also enjoyed the interaction with other directors that I have never met so I feel more connected to the team and know I am not alone in my struggles. I also love that the content can be applied not just to work, but also personal life as well. I have also learned such valuable strategies for handling conflict (of which I am averse to) including removing the emotion from it. I could go on and on but have definitely recommended this program to other friends and colleagues in different fields.
Director - Movement For Live